Our cliets can reach us 24/7.
Cleaning services for companies
The majority of companies in our region choose us as their partner when it comes to cleaning.
We design professional overall solutions for our customers:
- Cleaning plan designed by needs (how often, what is cleaned and how).
- Changeable carpets and other carpet solutions, which prevent dirt and mud from spreading in the building.
- Sanitary products and -dosers, for professional use and always in top condition.
- Extensive cleaning estimations and implementing the plan. Floor protection to keep them in good condition for a long time.
- We have a practical quality system on the level of operating cleaners to ensure high quality in cleaning.
What is PCS?
From the beginning the vision has been to be the leading company in the business in Osthrobothnia area. The original vision has come true but the developing continues. More and more companies, including successful export businesses, choose PCS. Our success is a result of priceworthy services in best quality.
To keep the lead as the best partner in cleaning, we continue to develop our services by the customer needs and wishes. The know-how and commitment of our staff is the key to good service. Our staff can answer the needs of the customer due personal training and guidance and by enjoying the job they do.
Our vision still lives: PCS want to be the quality leader in cleaning business in Osthrobothnia area.
1.9.2000 Pia-Hannele Kivinen founded Professional Cleaning Service PCS to serve companies who demand and value a clean and cosy working environment. ”We want to be the best in everything” was the direction of the company from the beginning.
In 2003 we started recruiting new staff to the growing company. Simon Kivinen joined the company in 2005 and the company form was changed to general partnership. The staff amount continued to grow, and two supervisors were nominated, Suvi Joutsen and Charlotte Jungell. In 2008 the company form was changed to corporation. Due the need of machine maintainance and to make the logistics quicker a new position “technical support” was created. The next year an educator position were created to brief and train the staff continuously.
In 2010 the revenue grew over one million euros. A few years later the company got new business location and logistics centre at Ristisuonraitti. A new team for additional services was created in 2013 to answer to the demand of periodic services like maintenance of floors, window washing, overall cleanings and final cleanings at building sites. The next year the founder Pia-Hannele Kivinen graduated Specialist Qualification for Cleaning Technicians. In 2015 the company’s warehouse capacity grew with 500 m³ and a new web page was launched.
In 2016 PCS revenue reached over two million euros. A year later a new business location is opened in Kokkola and the internal communication is digitalized.
- Pia-Hannele Kivinen founds PCS 1.9.2000.
- We decide the direction of our company: ”We want to be the best in everything we do”.
- Demand for our services grows and we recruit new staff.
- The company form was changed to general partnership and Simon Kivinen joins the business. Suvi Joutsen is nominated as supervisor.
- Charlotte Jungell is nominated as supervisor.
- Our logo and web page look are updated.
- We become a corporation.
- A technical support title is founded to develop machine maintenance and to improve logistics.
- Title educator is created to train staff continuously.
- Revenue exceeds one million.
- New business location at Ristisuonraitti with offices and logistics and for the staff to meet each other and to get training.
- We founded a new team for additional services, which include the periodic services like maintenance of floors, window washing, overall cleanings and final cleanings at building sites.
- Pia-Hannele Kivinen studies the Specialist Qualification for Cleaning Technicians.
- Company’s warehouse capacity grew with 500 m³ and a new web page was launched.
- Turnover exceeds two million euros.
- New business location in Kokkola and digitalized communication for the staff.